Nick Sirianni Kenneth Gainwell knows he made a mistake with social media reply at halftime of Eagles win

modele, testy, recenzje, opinie

Moderatorzy: GRZECH, barbapuppa, sondejm, Tester

ODPOWIEDZ
ymakerpi8d
Uświadomiony

Nick Sirianni Kenneth Gainwell knows he made a mistake with social media reply at halftime of Eagles win

Post autor: ymakerpi8d » 07 mar 2024, 9:28

Along with discu sing his Russell Martin Jersey team's Week 8 win over the , coach Nick Sirianni addre sed other i sues at his Monday pre s conference, including running back social media response to fan criticism during halftime of Sunday's 38-31 win.At halftime of the game, Gainwell responded via social media to a vulgar direct me sage ("hold onto the football you f---ing bum") that was in response to the running back's first-half fumble. "Lil boy don't text me," was Gainwell's response to the me sage."Of course, we talked to Kenny about that," Sirianni said. "These guys have some time away from us when we get into the locker room where they sit down at their locker. They do whatever is going to take their mind and just calm it."This is part of these guys' lives, is some of that stuff," Sirianni continued. "He's sitting at the locker. Should he respond to somebody that's DM'ing him? No, he shouldn't respond to that guy or that girl at all. "And so, yes of Babe Herman Jersey course we talked to him about that, to be locked in and focused and not worried about outside noise. He knows he made a mistake responding back to that person, who I'm a suming is an Eagles' fan and then took a snapshot and posted it. That's a whole different set of i sues if he's an Eagles fan." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six David Freese Jersey Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye Matt Kemp Jersey on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. As far as Gainwell's play, Sirianni said that he hasn't lost any faith in him despite his tough sledding Sunday on the ground. Gainwell rushed for -4 yards on two carries but made up for it by catching each of his five targets. "Kenny had a fumble this week, but he had an unbelievable run the week Dustin May Jersey before against Miami," Sirianni said of Gainwell, a 2021 fifth-round pick who has 11 career regular season touchdowns. "One reaction to a mistake, if we reacted sometimes maybe I feel like how people want us to react at times, then all of our guys make mistakes. We wouldn't have anybody to put in. ... I still have a lot of faith in these guys, and I still have a lot of faith in Kenny."

ODPOWIEDZ